The Chosen is the first-ever-multi-season TV show about the life of Jesus. Created outside of the Hollywood system, The Chosen allows you to see Jesus through the eyes of those who knew him.
How to Watch
● The Chosen: Season One is available for streaming via The Chosen app on the
Apple App Store and Google Play. Also available for purchase on DVD and Blu-Ray at
● The Chosen is available in English and also in a dubbed Spanish version with
more translations pending.
● The Chosen app is compatible with AppleTV, Google Chromecast, Android TV,
Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Samsung Smart TV.
Facts about The Chosen
The Chosen is #1 crowdfunded media project in history and the first-ever
streaming TV series released globally all at one time on its own app.
● The Chosen raised over $10 million from over 16,000 investors to be created.
● The Chosen has been downloaded and streamed in over 142 countries.
● The Chosen has been viewed nearly 1.5 million times in BETA testing.
● The Chosen app has been downloaded nearly 256k times in BETA testing.
● The Chosen is currently being translated into 52 languages.
About The Chosen
The Chosen is the #1 crowdfunded media project in entertainment history and the first
multi-season show about the life of Christ. In late 2017, The Chosen Productions,
partnering with distributor VidAngel, released a concept pilot (The Shepherd) in social
media to gauge potential public interest in The Chosen. After that video was seen by
more than 20 million people around the world, Director Dallas Jenkins (WHAT IF?,
MIDNIGHT CLEAR, THE RESURRECTION OF GAVIN STONE) led a long, social
media campaign to share his vision, asking people to back the creation of the first-ever
multi-season series about Christ.
VidAngel is the market-leading entertainment company making entertainment good for
your home. It’s top-rated original series Dry Bar Comedy and The Chosen have earned
wide acclaim from critics and audiences alike. VidAngel’s signature filtering technology
—empowering families to filter language, nudity, violence, and other content from
movies and TV shows streaming on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO—is available on
modern devices such as iOS, Android, ROKU, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV and
continues to be popular with parents and families.