Delhi has been one of the worst-hit states from the very beginning of the spread of Covid-19. With a death toll reaching 5272, the total number of cases has now mounted over 2.37 lakh. With 1984 new coronavirus cases on Monday, Delhi reported the lowest daily spike in nearly a month, attributing to a relatively low number of tests conducted the previous day. Amidst this, the government of Delhi has revised its quarantine policies.
Here are the revised quarantine rules for Delhi:
- Institutional Quarantine: 7 days for international passengers. Government facility at no charge alternatively paid quarantine at designated hotels.
- Home Quarantine: 7 days for international passengers (post institutional quarantine of 07 days)For exemption from quarantine, passengers can also upload RT-PCR test reports 96 hours prior to undertaking the journey. Asymptomatic passengers will be permitted to go with advice for self-monitoring.
- Domestic Passengers: 7 days of home quarantine. Constitutional and government functionaries and their staff members are exempted from seven days of home quarantine.
- COVID test: NA
- Passenger Obligation: All passenger to download the Aarogya Setu app
- Airlines Obligation: NA
- Airport/State Obligation: Suitable COVID 19 precautionary measures announcements to be made at the airport. Thermal screening of all passengers on arrival.
Last updated on 29th September 2020.