Manraj Singh is an Indian television and theater actor. He is best known for playing the role of Jugal in the web series Romil & Jugal.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manraj Singh
- Manraj was born in a Sikh family. At the age of 19, he cut off his hair because he only believes in spirituality and humanity.
- His father and mother are separated. He lives with his mother ‘Harvinder Kaur’ and younger brother ‘Jasraj Singh.’
- After completing studies, Manraj started working as an ‘Operations Manager’ at ‘ACAD Global Education and Career Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.’
- In 2009, he started working for an Italian luxury fashion house ‘Ermenegildo Zegna’ as a Fashion Associate.
- In 2010, he joined the Italian luxury goods company ‘Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A.’ as an Operations Associate.
Manraj later joined ‘The Drama School’ in Mumbai to learn and make his career in acting.
- Before shifting to Mumbai to join the acting school, he did several plays in Bengaluru.
- He also did several plays at the ‘Prithvi Theatre’ in Mumbai.
- Manraj Singh got a breakthrough role in 2014 in the TV serial ‘Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai’ as Mrigank.
- He also played the lead role of ‘Jugal’ in Ekta Kapoor’s web series ‘Romil And Jugal’ (2017) which was based on homosexuality.
- He is a dog lover.Manraj Singh loves dogs